Thursday, September 10, 2015

5 useful things you can do if your notebook breaks

Yesterday my MacBook left me with a blinking folder on the display.
Now I need to wait 10 days until repair is done... Unless I can rent one  tomorrow. Fortunately I still have a phone and tablet to write stupid blog posts that nobody reads.

1. Read a book

@requires
  • a book or a kindle reader

2. Think about future projects

@requires
  • brain
  • pen and paper or whiteboard or a stick and sand
One of the reasons I became a freelancer was to have more time for my own projects.

3. Hunt new clients

@requires
  • smartphone with internet access
You can ignore me or run but in  the end I'll get you all.

4. Write a blog post

@requires
  • smartphone with internet access
Here we go...

5. Think about other people

Probably the most important point. Contact people you haven't heard from for a long time. Old friends, your parents or sieblings also like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment